Tuesday, 25 August 2015

Holiday Obsessions

Hello guys, so this is a little late but I had the busiest day yesterday and I am currently so damn tired. My plane was delayed from 9:40pm to 10:45pm meaning I didn't land back in England till 2:45am.
Anyways, I had such a lovely holiday and I loved a lot of new things whilst I was out there so I thought I'd share them with you! So let's get started.

First was Zoe Sugg's book, Girl Online. I got this for Christmas as you guys know and I finally got round to reading it and I managed to read it in 3 days! 3 days! Like it usually takes me a month or so to read a book. I really enjoyed this book and didn't want to put it down until I had finished it!
I'm also super excited for her second book, which I think comes out in October some time meaning I can take it to America with me and read it on the plane.


If you don't know what the book is all about, this is the blurb. 


Next is an Album called Not An Apology by Bea Miller. Bea Miller is actually the same age as, well slightly older but anyways. She is an American singer who entered X-Factor and is now touring with Fifth Harmony and also toured with Demi Lovato. She is extremely talented and I have fallen in love with her Album. Sadly it isn't available in the UK so I have been listening to it off youtube and her EP, Young Blood has also just been added to Spotify so I'm rather happy about that.
When I go to America later this year with school i will try to and buy myself and my friend, Faye, a copy of her album because I'm not sure when it comes out in the UK as it has only just come out in the US but I also can't wait any longer for it!

Next are some YouTubers, over the past few months I have been trying to find some new faces to watch and I have. I have been loving, Lauren aka LaurDIY. She is a DIY channel as you can tell by her name but her videos are amazing! Her editing skills are brill and all her DIY's are simply and super cool.
Next is the one and only Eve Bennett, I have been watching Eve for just under a year and have loved her since I found her but recently I have been loving her videos more and more, especially her vlogs as she is just starting to vlog more.
The finally person is Dodie Clark and I found her just after Summer in The City, I'm not exactly sure how but I did. I started by watching a load of her covers and then just fell in love with her. She is currently doing VEDA which means 'Video Every Day August' which is brill because that means new videos more often!

Love Meg x

Post a Comment