SOCIAL MEDIA

Friday 8 December 2017

Black Friday Haul 2017

I am finally getting round to writing this post after a busy week away on a Geography trip in Cumbria, at a place called Castle Head Field Centre. But you haven't clicked on here to hear about my stressful Geography trip, you came to hear all about my Black Friday Shopping.

I wasn't originally going to purchase anything in the Black Friday this year but I caved and went to shops online, the first Misguided and the second Beauty Bay. I also bought the last of my Christmas presents but none of them were in the sale or for me so I won't include them.

I started off on the Misguided website unsure on what I wanted but knowing that they had 50% which was pretty decent, and if I am honest I have never paid full price for their stuff as I get student discount with them all year round. 2 out of the 3 items I picked up were entitled to 50% off as the other was already in the sale so obviously they wouldn't give me another 50% off.... First of all I picked up a cropped top called "petite purple washed tshirt" which is just a plain purple cropped trop, which probably isn't great for the weather now but it is super cute and only £6!


The second item I picked up is something I have wanted for a while, not this design but this style of sweatshirt - it was called "white oakland slogan sweatshirt". The final item was a denim skirt, and I always struggle to find one that fits me correctly but this one is a "black denim super stretch mini skirt" so it will fit you no matter what. Both of these items had 50% off so I ended up saving £19 on both of these items which was brilliant, so my basket was £25 instead of £44!

 

The next website I visited was of course BeautyBay and it took me ages to actually get onto the website as there was a 'wait list', so whilst I was waiting I made the most of my time and had tea and by the time the 30 minutes were over I was finished.

The first item was of course the popular L.A. Girl PRO.conceal HD Concealer and I got it in the shade Porcelain, I haven't tried it yet but it looks like the right shade for me at the moment - I will let you all know when I try it!

I also caved and got a Jeffree Star Velour Liquid Lipstick in the shade Deceased which is absolutely beautiful! I am not going to lie but the shade it was on the website (on the lips) is a different shade it is on my lips but that doesn't matter as it is gorgeous anyway! The description of the colour calls it "A grey toned mauve". I love everything about it and I am very tempted to order more just because the formula is brilliant, it lasts ages just like the Kylie liquid lipsticks! The last thing I picked up is something Boots actually sell but I need to spend like 30p more to get free delivery and this face mask was the same price as the delivery... It was the Yes To Detoxifying Charcoal Paper Mask. Again I haven't tried this but that is mainly down to being away but I will 100% try it over Christmas Holidays, which is soon!!!

I hope you enjoyed this post, thank you for reading!
Megan xx

Post a Comment