SOCIAL MEDIA

Monday 23 October 2017

My October Watch List

This month I thought I'd switch up my 'movie watch list' to just a watch list with some tv shows I will definitely be watching this month, of course along with some movies - some the same as last year but some new ones as I have been searching and watching some random halloween movies. I haven't managed to watch all of them, and some of the tv shows don't appeal to me but I have heard good things about them!

Down to TV shows there are so many that have brilliant halloween episodes or are just generally perfect for this month, the beginning of autumn leading into winter.

  • Scream Queens
  • Pretty Little Liars - Halloween episodes
  • American Horror Story 
  • Stranger Things
  • Gilmore Girls
  • The Addams Family
  • The Addams Family Values
  • Twitches
  • Twitches Too
  • The Witches
  • Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone
  • Hocus Pocus
  • Hotel Transylvania 1 & 2
  • Monster House
  • R.L. Stine's Monsterville: Cabinet of Souls
  • The Nightmare Before Christmas 

Thank you very much for reading, I hope you enjoyed it. I also hope you all enjoy your October half term or what ever you are doing this week. 
Meg x 

Post a Comment