SOCIAL MEDIA

Monday 20 November 2017

My Current Music Playlist | November 2017

Ever since February I have been creating playlists of my favourite songs each month and it has honestly been such a brilliant idea I am not sure why I didn't do it sooner. I can't take credit for coming up with the idea though, as at that time I was following a lot of new people and Spotify and found that a few of them did that so I decided to try it to.

For the past month of so I have actually been listening to a playlist called "youre too hot for him" by Kenzie, and the majority of the songs on my November playlist are from that playlist along with some new songs I have been loving.


1. Say It to My Face by Madison Beer
2. Too Good At Goodbyes by Sam Smith
3. Wolves by Selena Gomez and Marshmellow
4. rockstar by Post Malone and 21 Savage
5. repercussions by Bea Miller
6. S.L.U.T by Bea Mller
7. to the grave by Bea Miller
8. Call It What You Want by Taylor Swift
9. Distraction by Kehlani
10. Too Much by Kehlani
11. Too Little, Too Late by Jojo
12. Runnin' - Interlude by Kehlani
13. Jealous by Kehlani and Lexii Alijai
13. World Gone Mad by Bastille
14. Coming Home by Sheppard
15. Personal by The Vamps and Maggie Lindemann
16. Killing Me by Jacob Whitesides
17. Obsessed by Maggie Lindemann
18. Say My Name by Destiny's Child
19. Independent Woman, Pt.1 by Destiny's Child
20. Dead by Madison Beer
21. Woman by Kesha
22. Sorry Not Sorry by Demi Lovato
23. Research by Big Sean and Ariana Grande
24. Run the World (Girls) by Beyoncé
25. New Rules by Dua Lipa
26. IDGAF by Dua Lipa

I hope you enjoyed this post and possibly go and listen to some of these songs, especially the second half of the list as they have really helped me to stay motivated, however they are all great to dance to.. Maybe not the Bastille or Jacob Whitesides song but the rest are pretty dance worth!

Thank you so much for reading!
Megan xx

Post a Comment