SOCIAL MEDIA

Saturday 21 July 2018

Current Playlist | July 2018

It has been a while since I have written a post about my current music playlist - so I thought this month I would share it with you! I also want to apologise for the lack of posts as I have been feeling very unmotivated to write any posts, so just bear with me. However, I know I really want to blog my whole Universtiy experience so they will be coming in September/October.



Youngblood - 5 Seconds of Summer
Want You Back  - 5 Seconds of Summer
Talk Fast  - 5 Seconds of Summer
If Walls Could Talk  - 5 Seconds of Summer
Better Man  - 5 Seconds of Summer
Playinwithme - KYLE & Kehlani
Growing Pains - Alessia Cara
Only You - Cheat Codes & Little Mix
Birthday - All Time Low
Everything is Fine - All Time Low
Don't Want You Back - Bakermat & Kiesza
What I Need - Hayley Kiyoko & Kehlani
High Hopes - Panic! At The Disco
My Check - Yana
Jumpsuit - Twenty One Pilots
Nico and The Niners - Twenty One Pilots
Just My Type - The Vamps
Hair Too Long - The Vamps
Talk Later - The Vamps
For You - The Vamps
What Your Father Says - The Vamps
Cheap Wine - The Vamps & Kris Kross Amsterdam
Personal - The Vamps & Maggie Lindemann
Time Is Not On Our Side - The Vamps
Pictures of Us - The Vamps
A Little More - Alessia Cara
Nice for What - Drake


 

What is on your current playlist? 
meg x 

Post a Comment