SOCIAL MEDIA

Tuesday 4 September 2018

what i have been listening to | august 2018

August consisted of 2 weeks in Spain and then working 5 days a week so I have been finding more new things to listen to, which is a mix of podcasts and music. I have never talked about podcasts before on my blog and honestly, I haven't been listening to them for that long, but this past month I have put them on when I had to get the bus to or from work when I wasn't in the mood for music.

SPOTIFY PLAYLIST


During August two of my favourite bands both released an album, so the majority of August that is what I was listening to along with a few random popular songs that I have been loving. My family probably got annoyed because whenever we got into the car I always played this playlist, which is mostly Kovic and The Vamps.

We Don't Care - Sigala & The Vamps
The Case - Yana
Loyal to Me - Nina Nesbitt
My Life - The Vamps & New Hope Club
Talk Later - The Vamps
For You - The Vamps
What Your Father Says - The Vamps
Cheap Wine - The Vamps
Time Is Not On Our Side - The Vamps
Pictures Of Us - The Vamps
High Hopes - Panic! At The Disco
Happier - Marshmello & Bastille
Coming Home - Sheppard
We Belong - Sheppard
Been There Done That - NOTD & Tove Styrke
Don't Leave Me Alone - David Guetta & Anne-Marie
Eastside - benny blanco, Halsey & Kahlid
Wires - Kovic
Give It All - Kovic
Drown - Kovic
Running Underwater - Kovic
Blame - Kovic
Nobody Like You - Kovic
Issues - Kovic
Talk - Kovic
Ropes - Kovic
If You Don't Love Me - Kovic
Giving up - Kovic



PODCASTS

I have been listening to podcasts for a few months but never religiously, only every so often when I felt like it. This past month I have begun to listen to them a lot more, choosing to listen to a podcast on the way to work rather than music.

Danielle and Kayln are two of my favourite youtubers and when they announced they were starting podcasts I knew I would have to give them a listen. They are both quite different but brilliant and if you are in college/university I would definitely recommend Danielle and Brooke's! Kenzie Elizabeth (another favourite youtuber) is coming out with her podcast later this month (I think) and I honestly cannot wait to listen to it.

My Favourite Murder is definitely a different type of podcast and it was actually the first one I listened to, and fuels my love of true crime. So if you are a lover of true crime then 100% give this a listen, if not then don't worry. Funny story about this podcast, I was listening to one on the bus into Nottingham and it was about cannibalism and then an old lady came and sat next to me so I changed to music as I was feeling so self-conscious that she could hear it and I just didn't want to creep her out.

Gals on the Go by Danielle Carolan and Brooke Miccio - find it here on spotify and here on iTunes

Kayln's Coffee Talk by Kayln Nicholson -  find it here on spotify and here on iTunes

My Favourite Murder with Karen Kilgariff and Georgia Hardstark - find it here on spotify and here on iTunes

what podcasts do you guys listen to?
meg x 

Post a Comment