SOCIAL MEDIA

Saturday 2 February 2019

january playlist 2019

Back again with yet another monthly playlist, the first one of 2019 to be exact - January. A bit of random playlist, as it always is, to be honest, but a lot of the songs in January will be carried over to my February playlist because I am STILL obsessed with them.

The song in the photo had to be used because I actually saw Bastille on 30th January in Birmingham at the O2 Academy. I wanted to do a 'photo diary' post for it but I got 1 photo which was to show my friends how rubbish our view was and one of the train station when I arrived in Birmingham, so sadly not worth posting. Keep your eyes peeled for a photo diary in February though as I am going to another Concert on the 19th.


imagine - Ariana Grande
Wow. - Post Malone
Colder - Nina Nesbitt
Reunion - Busted
Grip - Seeb & Bastille
Thick and Thin - LANY
Walk Alone - Rudimental & Tom Walker
Ruin My Life - Zara Larsson
Sunflower - Post Malone & Swae Lee
Rewrite The Stars - James Arthur & Anne-Marie
Back to Life - Hailee Steinfeld
The Greatest Show - Panic! At The Disco
La Di Da - Lennon Stella
Let Me Down Slowly - Alec Benjamin & Alessia Cara
Scared of Love - Rudimental, RAY BLK & Stefflon Don
Longshot - Catfish and the Bottlemen
Radio - Busted
7 rings - Ariana Grande
Not What I Meant - dodie & Lewis Watson
She - dodie
If I'm Being Honest - dodie




what was your favourite song in January?
meg x 

Post a Comment