SOCIAL MEDIA

Thursday 26 September 2019

my skincare routine 2019

Back in October 2015, almost 4 years ago, I wrote a post called 'Autumn pamper routine' which is the closest thing to a skincare routine on my blog. However, since 2015 I have become a massive fan of skincare and have really been caring for my skin especially in the past year. In the past couple of months, I have finally got the perfect routine that I LOVE so I thought it was finally time to share with you all.

MORNING / NIGHT

Glossier Jelly Cleanser
Simple Toner - Since April I have been using reusable cotton pads (from amazon) to reduce the amount of single-use products I use and they are brilliant, I highly recommend. I even got some for my mum back in August.
Glossier Bubblewrap: Eye and lip plumping cream
Olay Complete lightweight 3-in-1 Moisturiser day fluid (SPF-15)
Dr.Jart+ Cicapair Tiger Grass Colour correcting treatment
Laneige Lip sleeping mask

My routine is the same morning and night, however on the nights I wash my hair in the shower I also use a scrub from Superdrug - Vitamin E Facial Scrub. I don't like to use it every day as I feel it can be too rough for my skin, so 2-3 times a week seem to work perfectly for me.

I am so proud of how my skin looks now and how I have actually managed to get a good routine down that I like doing morning and night as I never use to do that. I always use to put moisturiser on or wash my face with a cleanser when I remembered to. Now I feel like a different person.

Finally, if you would like to try out Glossier (I would it's my bloody favourite thing) then you can use my link to get 10% off your first order!! glossier.com

Thank you so much for reading, if you try out any of the products I would love to hear what you think as well as hearing any recommendation you have for me to try.

Post a Comment