SOCIAL MEDIA

Sunday 27 October 2019

things to do in nottingham | kitty café

I have been considering doing a new series on my blog about things to do in different cities around the UK, and maybe elsewhere. However, I was stuck on where to start but of course, I chose to start in Nottingham - my home. 

On Tuesday I took my friends from University on a day trip to Nottingham, where I showed them some iconic sights and then we went to the Kitty Café - the main reason for our trip. 

LOCATION: 31-37 Friar Lane, Nottingham, NG1 6DD
Friar Lane is just located off Old Market Square, a very central point in Nottingham. Very easy to find. 


You have to book in order to visit here. However, It is very easy and can be done online via their website - https://www.kittycafe.co.uk/locations/nottingham 
Once you arrive at the cafe you have to pay a welfare chare which is to ensure the health & well-being of the cats. For adults its £6 and for kids it's £4. With this, you get an hour in the cafe. 

They have a wonderful menu full of food and drinks, however we only had drinks as we were going elsewhere for food. I must say from what I saw of the food though, it did look delicious! 

Now to the best bit - the cats. 



Have any of you been to a kitty cafe? I think we are going to try and go to the one in Birmingham next.  Thank you so much for reading, I hope you enjoyed! I can't wait to write some more posts for this series. 

Post a Comment