SOCIAL MEDIA

Monday 3 February 2020

photo diary | jonas brothers, birmingham

The day I have been waiting for since 2007 has finally come. I saw the Jonas Brothers, live, in concert, in the UK. I remember when they announced they were coming back because I had joked on Facebook when they changed their photos to classic 'black' images.  I said 'reunion tour' and boy was I right. Not only a tour but a bloody massive one with LOTS of new songs. Truly a happy girl.

My friend and I had the best night and oh my god it was definitely the best £60 I have ever spent. We had a great view from Block 1 and there were 3 seats next to us that were empty so we had loads of space!


SETLIST

Rollercoaster
S.O.S
Cool
Only Human
Strangers
That's Just The Way We Roll
Fly With Me
What a Man Gotta Do
Used To Be
Hestitate
Jealous (Nick & Joe)
Cake By The Ocean (Nick & Joe)

Come Back
When You Look Me In The Eyes
I Believe
(Mash-Up) Mandy/Paranoid/Got Me Going Crazy/Play My Music (Camp Rock)
Hold On/World War III/Tonight
Lovebug
Year 3000

Burnin' Up
Sucker



Post a Comment