SOCIAL MEDIA

Monday 29 June 2015

June Favourites

Hey guys, I was quite busy last week as I had my last exam at the beginning of the week and then prom on the friday so I wasn't able to post but I am doing hardly anything this week so I will try post twice this week. 

Anyway it has been a while since I did a favourites and I have been loving some new things this month so I thought I'd share them with you all.

Beauty


My first favourite for this month is the L'Oreal Paris Infallible 24-hour matte foundation in the shade 10 porcelain. I was in need of a new foundation and quite a few youtubers I know had started using this one and said it was good and quite cheap so I thought I'd give it a go. It stays on my face longer then my old one did and doesn't rub off on my nose from where my glasses sit, which was a problem with my last one because of the heat.

Next is The Nudes by Maybelline New York, I need a new eye shadow palette and the Naked palette is too expensive for me at the moment as I am currently attempting to save my money. But this palette is brilliant and it shows you which colours go together well and they are all brilliant. 

Next is two lip products, the first is the Rimmel London Colour Rush balm in a Red colour. I don't actually know what shade it is as it doesn't say for some reasons. I love it as the colour lasts for ages, as it says in the name and it's easy to apply. The other one is another Rimmel London lip product but it is the Rimmel London Lasting Finish Matte Kate Lipstick in the shade Vintage Rose 101. I like it because it isn't too dark, too light or too bright, I think it's a perfect colour for summer especially when I'm going out with my friends.

Books, TV shows and Music


If you read my last blog post then you will know that I am currently reading Fan Girl. Its about 2 twin sisters who go of the university and well the title gives away what it is about, obviously. 

The next thing I have been loving is Vampire Diaires. I have been watching it nonstop the past couple of weeks because I haven't been at school so I needed to find something new to watch and my friends had been going on and on about so I finally gave in and decided to watch it.
Vampire Diaries is so good and its hard to explain what it's about as I am also on about episode 19, season 3. But it is quite similar in certain ways to Twilight so if you like that then you will definitely like this tv series.

Finally I have been loving two new bands/groups this month, Fifth Harmony and Sheppard. I first heard of Fifth Harmony about a year ago when they supported Austin Mahone along with The Vamps and Shawn Mendes. At first I didn't like them but after they performed at the Summertime Ball the other weekend I seem to have fallen in love with them and their songs.
I stumbled across Sheppard by accident when I was listening to a playlist on spotify and their album has just been added to spotify and omg it is amazing. I don't know what I love about it but it's just perfect and different to what I have been listening to recently.


Other


My finally favourite for this month has to be my polaroid camera, yet again. But this month I have use it lots, as I officially left school and had my prom. So I have been able to use it more and more and seeing these photos makes me super happy because it reminds me of these amazing days. I love the fact that you click a button and then can't edit the image or have to go to a shop to print the images of to stick on my wall. I can also write on them so I know when they where. 
Looking at these pictures makes me realise how happy I am to have such amazing friends also, that sounds soppy but since leaving school I have started to appreciate the people around me a lot more.

Thanks for reading and I shall see you soon
Meg x  

Post a Comment