SOCIAL MEDIA

Sunday 16 August 2015

Travel | What's in my Summer Make-up Bag 2015

Hello everybody, so as you guys know I am currently on holiday so I have pre written most of my post this month but I wanted to share what Makeup I have taken on holiday with me. I am also going to include what Skin Care products I am currently using because I have been using them for a while now and I am definitely loving them and would recommend them to you guys!

Also I didn't actually use everything as it was super hot in Cyprus and i didn't realise how hot it would actually be! 

Make-Up :

So I am going to go through them in the order I use them, so first is my Primer.
I actually purchased this quite recently because I thought it would be a good thing to take on holiday and to try as my foundation likes to move around my nose especially where my glasses sit.

Maybelline New York : Baby Skin Instant Pore Eraser
L'Oreal Paris : Infallible Matte
Rommel London : Wake Me Up
Maybelline New York : Master Sculpt
Rim mell London : Clear Complexion

Soap & Glory : Lid Stuff
Maybelline New York : The Nudes
Maybelline New York : Master Precise
Rimmel London : Volume Mascara Flash

Maybelline New York : Baby Lips, Rose
Maybelline New York : Baby Lips, Hydrate
Maybelline New York : Baby Lips, Strike A Rose

Skincare:

Simple : Eye Make-Up Remover
Simple : Light Moisturiser SPF 15
Simple : Soothing Facial Toner
Clean & Clear : Morning Energy

Brushes:
Real Techniques : Foundation Brush

Due to the heat, I only actually wore foundation or a full face of make - up maybe once, on the journey out and home. I didn't realise how hot it actually would be, at least I'll know next time and wont bring so much make - up that I won't actually use!

Have you guys been anywhere nice this summer? And is anyone else super nervous for results day, or is it just me? Good luck to all of you collecting your results next Thursday, I'm sure you all smashed it!

Love Meg x

Post a Comment