SOCIAL MEDIA

Saturday 10 October 2015

Autumn Pamper Routine

As Autumn is the time where I can have baths more and make up a random excuse for spending money I shouldn't on lots of lush I thought I'd my pamper routine! The most important thing I like to do on a pamper night is to relax in the bath, however there are many other things to. It is important to clean all your make-up so you don't regret it in the morning and to pick a good book or even TV show. I have just started reading again in the bath and I have to say it relaxes me so much after a day or even week at six form.

Simple : Eye make-up remover
Simple : Micellar cleansing water
Lush : Reusable Flamingo bubble bar
Clean and Clear : Daily Facial Scrub
Soap and Glory : The Breakfast Club
Jack Wills : Luxury Body Butter
Dancing in my Nuddy-Pants! : Louise Rennison
Primark : Harry Potter pj's
Soap and Glory : Hand Food
Tattoo Fixers
Miranda : Season 1


I have used the flamingo and awful lot and sadly my mum stood on it, which was actually my fault but it no longer looks like a flamingo, instead it looks like a lump of pink and orange on a stick which isn't very photogenic.

What do you guys do to pamper your self this season?

Post a Comment