SOCIAL MEDIA

Thursday 5 November 2015

Travel | Brighton & London


For ages I have wanted to visit Brighton and finally we got round to doing so. We spent the 3 days staying in Essex planning on spending one day in Brighton and the other in London. Sunday we went to Brighton and walked along the front, sat on the beach and ate churros, walked through the town and around the Royal Pavilion. It is so beautiful, however it was really busy so we didn't go down the pier but overall it was an amazing experience and I will definitely be wanting to go back. 


On Monday we went into London, visited Covent Garden because I haven't been there since I was little and I have grown up a lot now. We then headed to M&M world, again, it now seems to be a regular thing when we go into London however my mum had never been before so my brother and I had to take her. We then headed over to Oxford Street for Lush, House of Fraser and Primark. I picked up 2 new products from Lush, a Christmas angel and Pink sparkly bubble bar on a stick, I can't remember the names but I think the star is one that comes every Christmas. I think I'm getting a little too excited for Christmas now, even though it isn't November yet and we still have Halloween and I have my trip to America soon.

I hope you've enjoyed this post and I'll see you in my next post!

Post a Comment