SOCIAL MEDIA

Sunday 20 December 2015

My Favourite Christmas / Winter Films

So it's almost Christmas, 5 days away so I thought i'd post some Christmas posts. I haven't been feeling very christmasy yet but suddenly I have and since I don't have a lot of Six Form work to do currently I thought i'd get back to blogging. 

1. Mean Girls
This may seem a little weird because it's not technically a christmas film, but I watched it the other week and it got me feeling in the Christmas mood because they sing Jingle Bell Rock in the talent show! You can also watch it all year round which is fab but I prefer watching it near Christmas!! Any girl around my age, 15-16 maybe younger or even older will love this film! I remember watching it for the first time in a GCSE RE lesson in year 10. 

2. Nativity 1 & 2 
Nativity is one of my all time favourite Christmas movies, makes me feel like a young child again. The story lines are amazing, they are both different to most Christmas films I watch which is what I love!! The actor's they picked are also what makes the film, they make it so much more funnier and enjoyable.

3. The Santa Clause 1, 2 & 3: The Escape Clause. 
These film's are quite different to the other's as it is about everything to do with Christmas, and then Santa's family in the North Pole and back home. 

4. Muppet Christmas Carol
Christmas Carol is one of my favourite things about Christmas but I love this version of it even more! The muppets always makes me laugh and cheer me up no matter what age I am. I love which muppets they chose the play each of the roles and the fact it's not just Muppets there is people too! 

5. Arthur Christmas 
I think it was only a couple of year's ago I managed to watch this and I'm so glad I did because it's one of my favourite Christmas movie's! I bet some of you were expecting it to be Elf but no! I actually don't like Elf the movie, ever since I was a little girl i haven't. But Arthur Christmas is my Elf, my favourite Christmas movie!! 

What are your top 5 christmas movie's?

Post a Comment