SOCIAL MEDIA

Tuesday 12 January 2016

2016 GOALS

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!, yes I am super late I apologies but I have been so busy with school work as I have mocks next week form my a-levels. Luckily it's only 1 exam, but I finally had a break and thought I'd write a post.

I'm super excited for this year and for once I've actually made come cute goals, which after reading them sound a little stupid but I want this year to be so much better than last year. Because I can learn to drive in March, go to a festival with my friends, and I just want to do so much more than I did last year. Even though last year was amazing it was pretty awful to so I just want to make every moment this year count. Wow that sound's so ridiculous, and I doubt I will be able to do everything on here but it's a worth a try.
  • Take cute polaroid photo's with all my friends and family 
  • Snack less (which will probably not happen)
  • Be a morning person
  • Learn to drive & pass my driving test!!!
  • Get a car
  • Go to a festival with my friends (which should hopefully be happening ekk)
  • Get a job 
  • Pass my A-Levels
  • Have an amazing year with my amazing friends
  • See my internet friend's more
  • Meet some more internet friend's
  • American Exchange (when they come back over)
  • Get a tan (which still hasn't happened yet even though I go away every summer..)
  • Blog more
  • Be a happier person
Well that is all that for my 2016 goals, do you have any goals that you really want to do this year? I'd love to hear about them in the comments section.

Post a Comment