SOCIAL MEDIA

Monday 20 March 2017

My Birthday Weekend | London 2017

Hello my lovelies, so slightly late on the post (again) however I have been away the past 2 weekends so haven't been able to get everything back on track. So by writing this I am getting somewhere, and can tick it off my wonderful list of things to do this week! Enough about my busy life onto the post, which is all about my 18th birthday weekend which was spent in London with my Mum from the 10th March to 12th March.

Mum and I headed down to London at about 4:30 on the Friday, 10th so we had a full day on the Saturday and Sunday as we headed home about 7:20 ish. The train journey down was quite long as it stopped at every station possible, so we watched Jurassic World on my laptop and ate many snacks. We arrived at St Pancras at around 7 ish, heading off to the tube where headed to Russel Square on the Piccadilly line.

We stayed in a lovely little hotel just near Russel square, but was technically on Tavistock Square.

All of the pictures in this post are taken on my phone, which is the iPhone 6s+ in case you wanted to know. 

Saturday 11th March 

The day started on Oxford street before heading to Carnaby Street where we did some shopping and headed to Choccywoccydoodah for some food! 


Next was to Lush on Oxford Street and this was my birthday present from my God Mother, a gift voucher to spend in lush and someone took my round the store showing my different things, trying out bath bombs and telling me all about the products. It was honestly so much fun and I got some lovely new bath bombs, bubble bars and bath oils to try out! Which I think will be another post! The team also gave me one of their new products as a gift which was super lovely of them, and it is called Mother Earth and is the biggest bath bomb I have ever seen! 


I picked up this wonderful spray at Urban Outfitters, as I finally found it after so many youtubers were raving about it for so long!! I have been using it so much since I got it and it is wonderful, I love it so so much.

The evening was spent at the theatre near Covent Garden, where we saw School of Rock which is one of my favourite movies!! It was amazing and I highly recommend it.

Sunday 12th March

Sunday consisted of very touristy activities and Covent garden, which was in walking distance of our hotel so that is where went first of all but ended up going back (again) later in the day as the shop I wanted didn't open till 12 and it was only 10. When we booked out hotel we got a free boat ride, so we took advantage of that and headed down the Thames all the way to Greenwich where we had Pizza Express.  I am not a big pizza lover so I had pasta, which was a Spinach and ricotta cannelloni and Mum had a Pizza which had spinach, caramelised onion and mozzarella on. Of course we had the dough balls for starter to share, you can't go there without having them!! 

Thank you so much for reading this, sorry for the long images on the second day they were all from snapchat on the second day but looked great (well I think so). I hope you enjoyed this post! I love reading posts about people going to new and different places, can't wait for summer where I will be visiting Universities and hopefully travelling with my friends.  

Post a Comment