SOCIAL MEDIA

Sunday 23 April 2017

My Spring Music Playlist | 2017

My Spring playlist consists of my favourite songs right now, or the songs I have had in my playlists from March and this month. As I have been creating playlists for each month of the year so far, well starting at February. However I have actually changed where I listen to my music, from spotify to apple music which I will do a blog post about - "Apple Music vs Spotify". I have had apple music since march 26th when my brother got 3 months free with his new headphones, but has a windows phone so gave it to me. Which was super lovely of him and it saved me renewing my subscription on Spotify for premium.

Spotify playlist:

  1. Are you Sure? by Kriss Kross Amsterdam & Conor Maynard
  2. Brand New by You Me at Six
  3. Ciao Adios by Anne-Marie
  4. Galway Girl by Ed Sheeran
  5. Give It All by Kovic
  6. Gotta Keep Smiling by Scouting for Girls
  7. I Ain't Me by Kygo & Selena Gomes
  8. I Would Like by Zara Larsson
  9. Last Young Renegade by All Time Low
  10. Make Your Move by You Me at Six
  11. New Man by Ed Sheeran
  12. Night People by You Me at Six
  13. No More Sad Songs by Little Mix
  14. Now and Later by Sage the Gemini
  15. Now or Never by Halsey
  16. On Purpose by Sabrina Carpenter
  17. Passionfruit by Drake
  18. Ropes by Kovic
  19. Scared to Be Lonely by Martin Garrix & Dua Lipa
  20. September Song by JP Cooper
  21. Still Got Time by ZAYN
  22. Take on the World by You Me at Six
  23. That's What I Like by Bruno Mars
  24. Wires by Kovic
There is a real variety of music in my playlist, but that seems to be the case for so many different people. I hope you guys get round to listening to at least one of these songs, they are great and I tend to have them on repeat all the time - that is if I am not listening to High School Musical or Starstruck! Thank you for reading and I will see you next week with a post I am very much looking forward to.

Post a Comment