SOCIAL MEDIA

Sunday 16 April 2017

My Everyday Make Up Routine | Spring 2017

A long awaited make up routine, which I have had written for ages but never got round to post it so today is the day! I actually love how it turned out today, and sadly I am not going anywhere as it is Easter Sunday and my mum is decorating the bathroom.


Before I even start doing my make up, I have been putting moisturiser on all the time but the new step is using my Mario Badescu Facial Spray with aloe herbs and rosewater before I put on my make up. The foundation I have been using, for 2 weeks I would say, is one I used when I first started wearing it in year 10. I ran out of my L'oreal one and wanted to try a different one so I resulted back to this one, as I loved it when i first got it and it has SPF in so was perfect for all the sun we were getting. 

Rimmel London: Lasting Finish Foundation
Collection: Lasting Perfection Concealer



Rimmel London: Brow This Way - Brow Sculpting Kit
Rimmel London: Brow This Way - Brow Styling Gel

Rimmel: London Stay Matte
Benefit Hoola Bronzer
Collection Blush


For my eyes I have added something new, instead of just mascara and highlight. I have added in the factor of bronzer to add some definition and colour to my eyes. Mixing the bronzer with the highlight, from the Nars illuminator and Naked 2 pallete it looks great and has become new go to look.

Nars Illuminator 
Urban Decay: Naked 2, Bootycall
Maybelline NY: Lash Sensational Mascara
Smashbox Mascara: Full Exposure 






Before I the lipstick, I spray my face with the facial spray and then the setting spray to keep everything in place. The facial Spray can be used as as so many different things, on the bottle it says "Use it to set makeup, soothe your skin in dehydrating conditions, or to give your skin a quick boost anytime, anywhere."

Rimmel London: Matte lipstick - Trendsetter
Avon Setting Spray
Mario Badescu Facial Spray






So this is the final look! I took my glasses off for the photo's so you can see the look better and because the reflection on them drives me insane. The lighting was great from the windows but you could see them in the glasses, if you wear glasses you will understand this struggle too.

Thank you for reading and I hope you enjoyed this post!

Post a Comment