SOCIAL MEDIA

Thursday 14 December 2017

My Go To Christmas Playlist

As you know I am a big fan of music and creating playlist's with my favourite music on,  so Christmas time is no different as of course I have a playlist for this season. It is a mixture of some of my favourite songs I listened to growing up from albums like 'That's what i call Xmas' and some newer songs, such as The Vamps Christmas Album or Ariana Grande's Christmas songs.

FESTIVE - https://open.spotify.com/user/1186792496/playlist/3jvx0G7PZMoOIreEosoMlN

1. Jingle Bell Rock by The Vamps
2. Santa Baby by Ariana Grande
3. Do They Know It's Christmas? by Band Aid - 1984 Version
4. Mistletoe by Justin Bieber
5. Silent Night by The Vamps
6. I Wish It Could Be Christmas Everyday by Roy Wood and The Stockland Green Bilateral School First Year Choir.
7. Mistletoe and Wine by Cliff Richard
8. It's the Most Wonderful Time of the Year by Andy Williams
9. Santa Baby by Kylie Minogue
10. Jungle Bells by The Puppini Sisters
11. Stop The Calvary by Jona Lewie
12. The Power Of Love by Frankie Goes To Hollwood
13. Last Christmas by Wham!
14. Rockin' Around the Christmas Tree by Johnny Marks and Brenda Lee
15. We Wish You a Merry Christmas by The Vamps
16. Never Do a Tango With an Eskimo by Alma Cogan
17. Santa Claus is Coming to Town by The Supremes
18. Hoping For Snow by The Vamps
19. I Saw Mommy Kissing Santa Claus by The Ronettes
20. Santa Tell Me by Ariana Grande
21. Deck The Halls by Nat King
22. Santa Claus is Coming to Town by Jackson 5
23. Last Christmas by Carly Rae Jepsen
24. I Wish It Could Be Christmas Everyday by The Vamps
25. It's Beginning To Look A Lot Like Christmas by Michael Buble
26. Snow In California by Ariana Grande
27. Fairytale of New York by The Pogues and Kirsty MacColl
28. All I Want For Christmas Is You by Mariah Carey
29. It's Beginning To Look A Lot Like Christmas by Noah Cyrus
30. Last Christmas by Ariana Grande
31. Winter Wonderland / Here Comes Santa Claus by Snoop Dogg and Anna Kendrick
32. Have Your Self A Merry Little Christmas by Sam Smith

I hope you enjoyed this post and maybe it even inspired you to create your own festive playlist for christmas, as this is my go to every year! Even my mum insists on us playing it when we need Christmas music.

Thank you for reading!
Megan xx

Post a Comment