SOCIAL MEDIA

Thursday 21 December 2017

My December Watchlist 2017

It is finally that time again for my watchlist for the month, which includes as awful lot of Christmas films, TV shows and things I just love to watch during this month including some new films in the cinema currently.

My watchlist this year is sadly pretty similar to last year however there is some new editions such as Love Actually as I finally watched it and I have to say it was wonderful and is one of my favourite Christmas movie's now. Of course I had to mention the Gavin and Stacy Christmas special as it isn't Christmas without it, including the typical scene with Smithy singing to Christmas songs in his car - The original Carpool Karaoke.  Call the Midwife has to be one of my favourite BBC tv shows that always has a Christmas special on Christmas Day then followed by a new series in the New Year and I am very much excited for this year's special! 

Tv Shows:
1. Gavin and Stacy Christmas Special 2008
2. Miranda Christmas Episodes
3. Big Bang Theory - The Bath Item Gift Hypothesis
4. Gilmore Girls
5. Call The Midwife

Films
1. The Santa Clause
2. The Santa Clause 2
3. The Santa Clause 3: The Escape Clause
4. Nativity 1
5. Nativity 2: Danger in the Manger 
6. Arthur Christmas
7. The Muppet Christmas Carol
8. Love Actually
9. Home Alone
10. Home Alone 2: Lost in New York
11. All the Harry Potter Movie's 
12. Polar Express
13. The Christmas Prince
14. Star Wars: The Last Jedi
15. Pitch Perfect 3

The Final 3 film's are also new and came out this year, some pretty recently. For the last 3 years, December has been the month when the new Star Wars films come out so now I also associate the month with Star Wars movies now! The Christmas Prince however is one of the many Netflix Original Christmas films, and I have to say it was brilliant and definitely recommend it - it is all about an aspiring journalist is sent abroad to get the scoop on a prince who set to be King. 

The final film is the new Pitch Perfect and if you know me, I absolutely adore these movies and can sadly quote the entire first movie... But let's not talk about that, the film actually came out yesterday in the UK so of course I went to see it and I am defiantly seeing it again on Friday. It was such a perfect, yet slightly weird movie to end the 'franchise' with some very funny moments of course. I 100% recommend, it was a truly great movie along with the new Star Wars - both perfect. 

I hope you enjoyed this post and if you have any film or tv recommendation I would to hear them.
Thank you for reading!
Megan xx 

Post a Comment