SOCIAL MEDIA

Tuesday 6 March 2018

My current music playlist | Feb & Mar 2018

As you guys know I am a massive fan of creating a playlist for everything and I wanted to share with you my favourites from last month as well as some new songs I have found so far for this month! If I am honest, the majority of my playlist is a mixture of Madison Beer and Bea Miller because they both released new albums so of course, they had to be included - I am also seeing Madison Beer at the end of March so I needed to learn all the words to her songs!


  • Fools - Madison Beer
  • HeartLess - Madison Beer
  • Tyler Durden - Madison Beer
  • Home with You - Madison Beer
  • Teenager in Love - Madison Beer
  • The Middle - Zedd, Maren Morris and Grey
  • All These Years - Camila Cabello
  • DANCE - DNCE
  • Is Your Love Enough? - Little Miz
  • FRIENDS - Marshmello and Anne-Marie
  • Nobody Like You - Kovic
  • Melodies - Madison Beer
  • God's Plan - Drake
  • motherlove - Bea Miller
  • outside - Bea Miller
  • girlfriend - Bea Miller
  • bored - Bea Miller
  • crash&burn - Bea Miller
  • Love Lies - Khalid and Normani
  • Again - Kehlani 
  • Want You Back - 5 Seconds of Summer
  • Running Underwater - Kovic 
  • Psycho - Post Malone and Ty Dolla $ign
  • Tongue - MNEK
  • Too Good to Be True - Danny Avila, The Vamps and Machine Gun Kelly 
If any of you want to follow my spotify playlist you can here - february and march. Since the start of the year, I have been trying to find a new range of artists to listen too, which makes my playlist very random but brilliant.  
meg x 

Post a Comment