SOCIAL MEDIA

Saturday 20 October 2018

my october playlist

It took me a long time to feel comfortable walking to my lectures or going into town wearing my headphones and actually listening to music but now I do it all the time, as well as playing my playlists pretty loud in my room (sorry to the person in the flat above me).  This month my playlist is a little bit messy, mainly because You Me At Six released their new album, Olly Murs released a new song so I fell in love with him all over again and I my flatmate introduced me to new music which I now know all the words too. One of them actually mentions 'DMU' but let's not talk about that comment...


SPOTIFY PLAYLIST

Tiger Feet - New Hope Club
Personal - HRVY
If You're Over Me - Years & Years
Let You Go - Machine Gun Kelly
Bad - Lennon Stella
I Wish You Were Here - HRVY
Human - dodie & Tom Walker
Crazy - New Hope Club
Moves - Olly Murs & Snoop Dogg
Polaroid - Jonas Blue, Liam Payne & Lennon Stella
Trust My Lonely - Alessia Cara
Valentine - 5 Seconds of Summer
Funky Friday - Dave & Fredo
Natural Disaster - NSG
If You See Her - LANY
Somebody - Sigala, HRVY & Nina Nesbitt
Fast Forward - You Me At Six
Straight to My Head - You Me At Six
Back Again - You Me At Six
Miracle in the Mourning - You Me At Six
3AM - You Me At Six
I O U - You Me At Six
Pray For Me - You Me At Six
Predictable - You Me At Six
Danger - You Me At Six
Losing You - You Me At Six
Without Me - You Me At Six
Woman Like Me - Little Mix & Nicki Minaj
Better - Khalid


what new artists have you guys been listening to recently? 
meg x 

Post a Comment