SOCIAL MEDIA

Saturday 2 March 2019

february playlist

February went by so quickly, unlike January which always seems to last for so long. But alas now February is over I thought it was time to share the music I was listening to last month. However, I think this will be the last post I do about my 'monthly playlist' as instead, I am just going to have them in the sidebar on my blog. This is mainly due to me trying to change up my content a little bit as I think it is getting very repetitive.

In February, as you will have seen from my previous post. I went to see Post Malone in Manchester so I added his set list to my monthly playlist as well as having a separate playlist of just Post Malone songs, which is called beerbongs & bentleys

SPOTIFY PLAYLIST 

Let Me Live - Rudimental ft Anne-Marie & Mr Eazi
Walk Alone - Rudimental ft Tom Walker
These Days - Rudimental ft Jess Glynne, Macklemore & Dan Caplen
Sun Comes Up - Rudimental ft James Arthur
1by1 - Rudimental ft RAYE & Maleek Berry
Lie to Me - 5 Seconds of Summer ft Julia Michaels
Nights Like This - Kehlani ft Ty Dolla $ign
Someone You Loved - Lewis Capaldi
Permission - New Hope Club
Grip - Seeb & Bastille
7 rings - Ariana Grande
thank u, next - Ariana Grande
break up with your girlfriend, im bored - Ariana Grande
Nineties - Busted 
Reunion - Busted
What Happened to Your Band - Busted
Shipwrecked in Atlantis - Busted
Race to Mars - Busted
All My Friends - Busted
MIA - Busted
Radio - Busted
Nostalgia - Busted
It Happens - Busted
On My Way - Shappard
Who Do You Love - The Chainsmokers & 5 Seconds of Summer 
Gemini - Tyla Yaweh
Drugs & Pain - Tyla Yaweh
Stay - Post Malone 
Candy Paint - Post Malone 
White Iverson - Post Malone 
I Fall Apart - Post Malone 
Feeling Whitney - Post Malone 
Sunflower - Post Malone  & Swae Lee
Wow. - Post Malone 
rockstar - Post Malone ft 21 Savage
Peer Pressure - James Bay ft Julia Michaels

Quite a long playlist for February, as a few of my favourite band/singers released album's and of course I had Post Malone (and his support act, or at least the one I liked). Again, thank you so much for reading and I hope you enjoyed this post. I am always looking for new people to listen to, so feel free to send me any songs you have been loving recently!

meg x 

Post a Comment