SOCIAL MEDIA

Tuesday 12 March 2019

photo diary | LANY, nottingham

This time last week I was back at home in Nottingham for a concert to see the wonderful LANY. So I thought it was the perfect opportunity to do yet another photo diary as they are one of my favourite things to do, especially concert ones. 

Being home allowed me to take a trip to my favourite place, Bunk. If you are from either Derby or Nottingham then I highly recommend you try them out as they have the best food and some lovely cocktails too! Whenever I see Jodie, Sophie and Lauren we ALWAYS go out to Bunk.  


THE SETLIST

Thick and Thin
Good Girls
4EVER!
Yea, Babe, No Way
I Don't Wanna Love You Anymore
Taking Me Back
Made in Hollywood
Hurts
Run
Valentine's Day
If You See Her
The Breakup
Pink Skies
Hericane
Super Far
Malibu Nights

(encore)
Thru These Tears
ILYSB


meg x 

Post a Comment