SOCIAL MEDIA

Sunday 30 October 2016

My Movie Watch List | Halloween 2016

Happy Halloween guys! I love Halloween along with all the movies, so I thought I'd share my favourite one with you or some people have recommended to me. I haven't managed to watch all of them yet but I am in the process of doing so.
  • The Addams Family
  • Addams Family Values
  • Hotel Transylvania 1 & 2
  • Hocus Pocus
  • Casper
  • Nightmare before Christmas
  • The Witches
The Addams Family movies are honestly my favourite Halloween movies and Wednesday Addams is such an iconic Halloween outfit, I dressed up as her one year and it honestly didn't turn out too great but oh well. For my 17th birthday my friend bought me both the Hotel Transylvania movies and they are also brilliant, even to watch all year round! Well most of them are however they are obviously best fitted to watch around this time of year. 

Ah well, I hope you enjoyed this lil blog post! If you guys have any more Halloween movies I'd love to know them and give them a watch before its time to watch Christmas movies. Which is so soon as I may have already changed my background on my phone from Autumn to Winter! 

Post a Comment