These songs have been my go to tunes over the past month or so, I have had them all on repeat. I have found a new love for some old music from either the 90s or 00s, along with some chart music and some songs from current movies. Of course The Vamps and Bea Miller are on there, I mean it wouldn't be a music post if they weren't on it. If you guys didn't know, I am a massive fan(girl) of both The Vamps and Bea Miller. I have seen The Vamps many times but haven't been lucky enough to see Bea yet, hopefully when she comes to the UK I will.
I love all these songs for different reasons and if you get the time I would defiantly give them all a listen and maybe even watch the movie they are from, apart from Fifty Shades. As 1) it isn't out yet and 2) it is an 18 so even I even won't be watching, well until it is on DVD as I will then be 18.
- Wires - Kovic
- How Far I'll Go - Alessia Cara
- Fake Love - Drake
- September - Justin Timberlake (Trolls)
- Paris - The Chainsmokers
- Better Together - Jack Johnson
- La La Land - Demi Lovato
- Touch - Little Mix
- Castle on the Hill - Ed Sheeran
- Don't Runaway - Tyler James Williams (Let it Shine)
- Rockabye - Clean Bandit (feat Sean Paul & Anne-Marie)
- All Night - The Vamps
- Grow Up - Olly Murs
- Not Afraid Anymore - Halsey (Fifty Shades Darker)
- Beauty and the Beast - Ariana Grande and John Legend (Beauty and the Beast)
- Find Someone - Sheppard
- Heroes - All Time Low
- Introducing Me - Nick Jonas (Camp Rock 2)
- Ultraviolet - Stiff Dylans (Angus, Thongs and Perfect Snogging)
- Yes Girl - Bea Miller
What is your favourite Band / Artist? I'd love to listen to any recommendations you guys have any. I hope you enjoyed this post and I'll see you next week.