SOCIAL MEDIA

Monday 1 January 2018

2017 REVIEW & 2018 GOALS

Happy New Year everyone,  I do hope you all had a wonderful Christmas along with of course a great New Year's Eve. I spent it out in Nottingham with friends and had a wonderful evening, even though I was on the bus home when it hit 12:00 0 1st January 2018.

This morning I decided to sit and red my post from January 1st 2017 and it does make me laugh, I set out to do so many great things last year and even though I did some wonderful things and accomplished a lot I also did terrible and didn't do some of the things I really wanted to do. Such as passing my driving theory or practical... however that is at the top of my list and will be booking my theory (again) very soon.

At the end of 2016, I created a list in my reminders called '2017 goals' and I managed to complete 10 out of the 20 which is pretty decent for me and I am actually quite proud of the one's I did complete! These consisted of some of the following: going to London for my 18th, getting a job (finally), getting a tattoo (oh yeah that happened back in June!), applying to University, getting University offers, getting an Unconditional Offer to study Criminology at De Montfort University and passing my mock exams.

My 2018 goals are similar in some ways, but also different with random things I have heard people say and just want to try doing... you will understand when you read as now I sound kind of crazy.

  • Pass my Mocks
  • Go to Amsterdam
  • Pass my theory
  • Pass my practical driving test
  • Pass my A-Levels
  • Go to more concerts
  • Get another tattoo
  • Read at least 4/5 books 
  • Road-trip anywhere
  • More piercings
  • Go to University
  • Leave what isn't good for me
  • Don't chase anyone
  • Surround myself with people who make me happy

As I sit here thinking about 2018, I feel pretty confident and want to start this year off the right way. One way is spending today with my family, and surrounding myself with people who make me happy! The rest of the week however will be different as I will be starting revision for my mocks at the end of January and completing the first 2 sections of my Geography coursework and possibly starting the next if I have time. I am so ready for a new year and I can't wait to see what it brings. I have never felt like this before starting a new year but I am ready to make changes and this year is the best year to do it (I think...)

Thank you so much for reading, I hope you enjoyed reading and finally of course I wish you all the best for 2018!
Love Meg x 

Post a Comment