SOCIAL MEDIA

Tuesday 6 February 2018

My 2018 Reading List

I started this year off with a goal of reading 4/5 books this year, which seems like a small amount but I haven't been reading a lot lately. It took a me a 4 months to read my last book which was actually pretty decent, but was the only book I read last year. However I started the year off right by finishing my book and starting a new one that had been on my list for a while, which will be followed by the book my mum got me for Christmas! After that I will either need to go shopping or finish the books on my shelf I started and never finished because I got bored or distracted.

Even though my aim is only for 4/5 books, I also want to aim for more as I have a very long summer before I start University so rather than spending all my free time watching tv shows and films and working, I want to read! So I thought I'd just share all the books I want to read and have heard good things about, or just random one's I found online that sounded interesting!



1. FINDING AUBREY BY SOPHIE KINSELLA

This is the book I am currently reading, and it is actually one I found when I was browsing amazon one night. My mum and cousin have both read some of Sophie's books and said they were great, so I thought I would give them a try - I have also had a look at the rest of her book's which I may read if i enjoy this one.

2. EVERYTHING, EVERYTHING BY NICOLA YOON

I am sure most of you have heard of this book, or at least the film that came out last year based on this book. This has always been a book I wanted to read and when the movie came out I decided to ask for it for Christmas so I could read it and then watch the movie - which is true so far. I am yet to watch the film.

3. WONDER BY R J PALACIO

4. TURTLES ALL THE WAY DOWN BY JOHN GREEN

I am a massive fan of John Green, I have been ever since The Fault In Our Stars - both the book and the film. So far I have read 3 of his books and own another 2 of them so of course I have to read John's new book!

5. AFTER YOU BY JOJO MOYES

I actually bought this book for my Mum after we both read Me Before You, and I enjoyed the storyline so much - I read it before I saw the movie and that was the best thing I ever did! Jojo Moyes created such a beautiful story in the first book so I knew I would have to read the sequel. I started reading it last summer and honestly got busy about it I stopped reading, which happens quite a lot,

6. STILL ME BY JOJO MOYES

I had no idea Jojo had me a sequel to After You and honestly I am quite excited to read this and just see what happens in Lou's life even more.

7. ALL THE BRIGHT PLACES  BY JENNIFER NIVEN

All the bright places was one of those book's that everyone was talking about a while ago, even my friend megan gave it a great review. It was also one of the book's in/on Zoe's whsmith book list thing (as well as Finding Aubrey I believe) so I knew it had to be good!

8. IT'S KIND OF A FUNNY STORY BY NED VIZZINI

9. FAN GIRL BY RAINBOW ROWELL

This is one of the book's I got for Christmas 2015 (I think) and never actually finished reading. I got about 10 or so chapters in and then stopped and tried to start a new book but never did. However now I am trying to read more and more, I think it would be great to try and finish the book because what I had read was great and I did enjoy.

10. WILL GRAYSON, WILL GRAYSON BY JOHN GREEN

Another John Green book... This is one of his book's I already own but I have not read it yet for some bizarre reason.

If you have any book recommendations I would love to hear all about them, hopefully I will hit my goal of 4/5 books this year - maybe even more? Who knows. xx

Post a Comment