SOCIAL MEDIA

Monday 19 December 2016

FOTD | Christmas Edition

I haven't really done any make-up looks on here for a while or that were different to my usual make-up and I have been trying to change it up so pre-pair for 2 posts on make-up looks.

For this one I decided to hope on the trend of doing a Christmas make-up look that I have been wearing a lot. If I'm honest I haven't been wearing that much recently as I have run out of my favourite foundation and can't afford a new one so it will have to wait till after Christmas. If i'm honest I don't mind not wearing it at the moment as I like just wearing foundation sometimes however I have been breaking out so bad recently, which I think is due to eating a lot of chocolate so from now on I'll only been eating my advent calendar!

Let's get into the make-up look:

Maybelline New York, The Eraser Eye
Maybelline New York, Fit me!


Rimmel London, Brow this way - eyebrow kit
Rimmel London, Brow this way
Rimmel London, Stay Matte
Collection, Sheer Loose Powder
Collection, Blush 
Benefit, Hoola bronzer


Nars, Illuminator
Collection, Highlight and Sculpt

Urban Decay, Naked 2 (Half baked & Bootycall)

MUA, Hall of Fame (Lion)

Maybelline, Lash sensational Mascara
Rimmel London Lasting perfection Lipstick (Shade; Red)

I have worn this a few times, but not always with the lip colour as it doesn't always work with the outfit. On the first day I wore this I got so many weird looks for wearing it but also lots of compliments, which was great
Sorry about the change in outfits and lip colour, I had tried to take a good eye picture when I'd got the lips on but it didn't turn out good so I tried again later in the day once I'd changed my jumper and lipstick and it came out good. 
 
Hope you enjoyed this post, and I will see you on either Sunday!

Post a Comment