SOCIAL MEDIA

Wednesday 21 December 2016

My Movie Watchlist | Christmas 2016

It is that time again, for yet another Movie watchlist but this time In the spirit of Christmas of course!


  • Nativity 1
  • Nativity 2: Danger in the Manger 
  • Arthur Christmas
  • The Muppet Christmas Carol
  • A Christmas Carol
  • Elf 
  • Mean Girls
  • The Santa Clause
  • The Santa Clause 2
  • The Santa Clause 3: The Escape Clause
  • Home Alone
  • Home Alone 2: Lost in New York
  • Polar Express
  • The Snowman
I watched my first Christmas Movie of the year last weekend when Mum and I were in the mood to watch Nativity, we started watching the 3rd one and couldn't watch anymore as it was bad (hence why I haven't listed it above) however the other 2 are the best and the 1st makes me cry. Arthur Christmas has to be one of my favourite Christmas movies along with The Santa Clause movies! If you have any recommendation leave me a comment and I'll give them a watch as I love new movies! 

Hope you enjoyed this and will hopefully see you tomorrow, or the day after 

Post a Comment