SOCIAL MEDIA

Sunday 31 July 2016

Summer : 6 things to do when your bored

Hey guys, sorry this is later than usual for a Sunday but I wasn't feeling too good and was out all day yesterday at Nottingham Pride.

Anyway, during Summer you have so much time off and it will come to a point where you don't actually know what to do next. So I decided to give you some ideas to do, as these are some of the things I tend to do.
  1. Go to the Gym or on a walk. You can do this by yourself or with friends, I tend to go to the gym in the morning so I start my day off right or I'll go and walk around the fields near my house by myself with my camera. Also going for a walk will be great if you are a keen Pokemon Go player, will give you the chance to maybe hatch an egg or find some more Pokemon. 
  2. Start a new TV Show. I mean you have so long off and if the weather isn't brilliant like most British summers then it will mean you aren't missing out on getting a tan. Last summer i started a TV show and finished 5 seasons in 3 weeks, and well I didn't leave the house at all but oh well.
  3. Get a new Hobby. It could be anything, something that you have always wanted to try and never really had the time to do it, or it could be something like starting a blog or a youtube channel. Something to keep entertained.
  4. Change your room around. I'm changing my room slightly all year round but as you have so much time why don't you go out and actually change your room to how you really want it. For example stalking Pinterest to find room ideas, even if you don't repaint it just add new decorations or move some furniture around. Something different for the new school year. 
  5. Finally go out with your friends and do anything you want, from spending the day on a park, to going to the cinema, going to the beach for the day, shopping or going to the cinema to see that new movie you wanted to see. Spending time with friends.
  6. Start a book, especially if you are going abroad reading a book will be perfect for sitting by the pool. I don't read that much actually, I wish I read more if I'm honest but during summer I do read a lot more mainly as I go abroad so I get the opportunity to relax and read books by the pool. If you cant think of any books to read check out my 'Summer Reading List 2016'
Speaking of pinterest feel free to check out my account, (I'll link it all bellow) and I do have a board about rooms which might help inspire you if you are thinking of doing number 4! I hope you all have a great summer, are there any posts you would really like to see?

Pinterest: megaanphoebe


Post a Comment