SOCIAL MEDIA

Wednesday 24 August 2016

Travel | Spain 2016

As a few of you may know if you follow me on twitter, I have just come back to England after being in Spain for 2 weeks with my family. It was so relaxing and enjoyable, spending the days by the pool, watching the Olympics and going out for meals in the evenings.

We stayed in a place called Moraria, which is in the middle of Valecia and Allicante along the coast. It isn't very tourist like and has no hotel's which is what we like about it. We stayed in a Villa just round the coast, in between Moraria and Calpe. Driving around the estates is quite difficult even if you know where you are going, in the light and its extremely difficult to find your way around at night! We got to the estate probably around 12am and it was very dark and we struggled to found our villa, we didn't manage to find it until after 1am. It was a rather stressful night and I couldn't wait to get some sleep.



After nearly I week of being out there some of family friend's had also flown out and were staying near Moraria so they came round and got to play in our pool and then headed out for tea. It was brilliant but playing with 2 7 year olds can get tiring. We went to the cutest restaurant which was just up the road from where we stayed. It was gorgeous and extremely cute, but the food was amazing too!! We went because apparently the paella was very nice.


This was the Paella that was shared between 6 of us, I'm not sure if you can tell in the photo but this was in the middle of the table! There is also an amazing ice-cream place called Tutto Frutto, which we visited most nights when we went out for a meal. I always have Toffee and Oreo which is so nice and the variety of ice-cream is incredible.

So that's it for this post and I hope you enjoyed this post, I wasn't really sure whether to post it or not but I'm glad I did! I have planned a results day post but it won't be posted until I am back at Sixth Form as it is going to be "Lets get motivated". It wasn't the best day ever and my results we not what I was expecting but I'm not sure what I expected in some ways.

Good luck to everyone who is getting there GCSE results!

Post a Comment