SOCIAL MEDIA

Sunday 7 August 2016

Summer: FOTD 2016

Hey guys, since last years 'face of the day' my make-up collection has grown and well I have learnt new things about make-up. And as it is hot, well it was hot, I have just scrapped foundation all together. Well just for summer due to the heat. Now lets get on with the look.

Due to me not wearing foundation I have had to make sure I put on my moisturiser as it has SPF 15 in. However it is only the light moisturiser as that is the only one they do with the SPF and well thats what i want it for. As I feel that when you put sun cream on your face especially it gets all sticky on your face.

Now lets start with the actual make up look:

 Collection Lasting perfection concealer

Miss Sporty Studio eyebrow kit
Rimmel London Brow this way


Rimmel London Stay matte powder
Collection Contour and Highlight palette

I used the shades Bootycall, Chopper, Suspect, Pistol and Verve.
Bootycall in the corner of my eye to highlight, Chopper all over and the other 3 under my eye.
Naked 2

Max Factor False lash effect Mascara
Maybelline NY Lash sensational mascara

Lush Bubblegum lip scrub
L'Oreal Paris 'collection exclusive by JLo'

These are also the brushes and beauty blenders I used to create this look!


This is the finished look, also if you head over to my instagram you can see what I am getting up to whilst I am on holiday as you can now post stories on instagram which I am liking even though I love snapchat! The link to my instagram is on my 'Contact me/Social Media' page 


Post a Comment