SOCIAL MEDIA

Saturday 13 August 2016

Summer: What's in my carry on?

Hey guys, so as I am going on holiday to Spain I thought this summer I would do a 'what's in my carry on bag'. I have never actually done this or done anything like this in fact so I'm not sure how to do it and stuff. However if this goes well I will do a 'what's in my school bag' in my lil back to school series which I am trying to plan out now! Anyways, lets get started!!

The bag I am using is actually my school bag. Well I couldn't use my rucksack due to it being too big for ryaniar's bag sizes for your second bag. This is because we aren't taking a large luggage bag instead we are just taking carry on bags as it is easier for us all. Therefore we will be buying certain things out there like shampoo, conditioner and deodorant. My bag is from New Look however I did get it a while ago so I doubt they sell it anymore. It has lasted me a long time though which is great. 

Next to what is actually in my bag! First is the important stuff like:
  • Passport
  • Phone
  • Headphones
  • Charger
  • Me Before You
  • Glasses case
  • Sunglasses case & sunglasses 
  • Purse
  • Tangle Tezzer
  • Cath Kidston beauty bag
    • Paracetamol
    • Strepsils
    • Tissues
    • Tampon
    • Hair grips
    • Bobbles
    • Ear rings
    • Pen

So that is the contents of my bag, there isn't that much as I tried to fit as much as I can into my other bag and this is what i'll want on the plane! I hope you enjoyed this post and I will see you next week for my results day post.... 

Post a Comment