SOCIAL MEDIA

Monday 2 January 2017

What I got for Christmas 2016

I sat and debated whether or not to actually do this, but it's always super popular as everyone is so nosy and just wants to know what everyone got. So I have decided to do my first post for, 'What I got for Christmas'. I just want to say that I am very thankful for all these gifts, and I am no way bragging or anything I'm honestly just posting it because Jodie persuaded me to and they are so great to read. I hope you all had a great Christmas and spent so much time with your family as well that's what it's all about!! So if you want to find out what I got, then carry on reading.


My first present was a joint present from my Mum and Dad, however it wasn't just for Christmas it is also joint with my 18th Birthday in March. This was a Apple, MacBook 13 inches. And I am so great full for this gift, as I have wanted one for a while now and my laptop is on the verge of dying after 5 years of use. 


One of my stocking fillers this year was a 'M' mug, along with a beautiful little flowery coin purse, an Avon Nail Varnish, Avon Eyebrow kit and some Chocolate Coins


Next is a DVD from my brother, as we both always want the same discs Mum just ordered 2 and randomly picked who would get what and I got X-Men: Apocalypse which I love so much. 

My cousin has recently got engaged back in October, and her and her fiance we're kind enough to buy us something this year. The first was a cute Nutella set which was a plate and 2 mini Nutella jars, and Central Intelligence on DVD. 


For the past 3 years I have gotten the new season of Big Bang Theory from someone in my family as they know how much I am obsessed with it. This year my Aunt, Uncle, and Cousin were kind enough to buy it me - Season 9 of Big Bang Theory, along with a new set of Make-up Brushes called Make Me Up, Professional Brush Set. 


My Nanna and Grandad were kind enough to buy me a new pair of PJ's, which I actually picked out myself along with a new pair of Slippers as I was in desperate need of them both. Along with some fluffy socks, a Lush Bubble bar - Candy Mountain and the cutest Nail Varnish Set.  My Nanna is actually so crafty and she made a cracker and then filled it with some nail files, 2 nail varnishes and the toe separator thing you can use for painting toe nails.


Every Year, after we have eaten we do this thing called 'tree presents' which say 'from Santa', and this year it made us laugh because everyone had 3 apart from Nanna as she hadn't bought one for her self. From 'Santa' this year I got a Nivea set which contained a Shower Cream, Roll-on Anti-perspirant and Lip Balm, a Liz Earle Cleanse and Polish, a Mini Snow Fairy and a new Umbrella.


I went down to Essex on the 27th December to see my Dad and my other half of the family, and had almost another Christmas Day in some way. My Grandma and Grandad, again got me The Vamps 'wow pit' tickets for their next tour in May which I am super excited about! Along with two Lush products, Lush Bath Bomb, Father Christmas and Lush Bath Ballistic, Tisty Tosty.

From my Uncle and my cousins I got Teen Wolf, Season 3 and Season 4 which I am so excited to watch as season 2 is honestly my favourite season so far. I have actually already ordered  a USB external DVD drive for my mac so I can watch it soon!


So I hope you enjoyed this post and had an amazing Christmas!! Again, I am so thankful for all these presents and I love my family so much and I hope you all have a wonderful break and new year!! Thank you for all my family who bought me presents this year, I am so grateful for everything.

Thank you for reading and I'll see you next with my 2016 favourites!

Post a Comment