SOCIAL MEDIA

Sunday 4 September 2016

August Favourites 2016

I always seem to do my favourites each month and sometimes they get pretty repetitive so I decided to only talk about a few things. However they will all be new and never been mention before on my blog, as my favourites each month seem to be pretty similar. Lets get started anyway.

When I flew out to Spain my Mum was kind enough to buy me the Benefit Hoola Bronzer, which I have fallen in love with and the colour suits me so much more than the Collection highlight and contour palette. It works so well as a suitable bronzer but also for a good contour. I love the fact it comes with a little brush, which works so well for contouring all of my face! I would recommended this product 100%, especially if you are pretty pale (like me) as the colour works so well as it isn't too dark.

Next is a highlighter that I have been wearing a lot recently, this is the Nars Copacabana Illuminator. I bought it when I was in America last year, from the Sephora opposite the Hard Rock cafe. I remember I spent the whole trip saying how much I wanted to buy it and trying it on in every Sephora. However on out last day in New York I told my friend I was going to buy a Hard Rock cafe Top and if I had enough money I would then buy it for my self and well I did! I am honestly so happy I got it too, it took a while for me to get use to applying it as it is a liquid but I have finally. I apply with my fingers and then blend it in with my tiny beauty blends and then apply a thin layer of the collection highlight and it looks amazing. I honestly adore it so much, I have joined the highlight craze now a little late but oh well.

Next is an Album, which I actually bought the day before I flew home from Spain which meant with Prime it would be there when I got home! Which it was and I added it straight to my phone as soon as I could! Oh yes, the Album is Know-It-All by Alessia Cara. I was obsessed with her song 'Wild Things' for ages and then heard another song by her 'Scars to your beautiful' on Spotify and realised she had an album out. Not sure how I missed it but, well I then listen to it on holiday via Spotify and became obsessed with it all! I defiantly recommend it and if you haven't heard any of her songs, then listen to 'Here' or 'Wild Things' as they are probably her will known songs.



Second last is a youtuber and it is velvetgh0st but her vlog channel! Gabby has been vlogging a lot recently and she has just moved so she has been vlogging all of that. She has also been going out 'clubbing' or just drinking with her friends and she vlogs that too and they honestly make me laugh and smile so much. She has also just uploaded her reaction to the PLL summer finale, which I haven't watched but I am so excited to watch it when I can. 
Vlog Channel: Planet Gabb

Last is a movie which I have never mentioned before as I have just found a new love for it and the actor in it. It is Legend, and it is all about The Kray twins which are gangsters. I originally watched it on prime as research almost for a school project as I am doing all about nature and nurture of crime and murders. I thought it would interesting to watch and kind of related to my work so why not! The actor Tom Hardy plays both of the twins, Reggie and Ronnie, he plays them so well. I got my dad to buy it me on DVD the other week as I'm not 18 until March. It confused me slightly when I first watched it but you have to pay attention to it completely, you can't half watch it and half play on your phone otherwise you miss loads of the story line. However it is very violent and the language is very strong which explains why it is an 18, I can't really say don't watch it if your under 18 as I am but if your under 16 or scared by certain things I wouldn't recommend it! 

Thank you for reading, hope you enjoyed this. I have some back to school posts planned now which are exciting!  

Post a Comment