SOCIAL MEDIA

Wednesday 21 September 2016

Back to School: Everyday Sixth form make up look

I thought I would do another make-up look in this little back to school series. However my make-up idea always seem to be the same as when I find something I like I tend to stick to it. So it might be a little repetitive but anyways lets get into this. I actually wear pretty much the same make-up every day, and the only thing that changes in my lipstick.

First of all I apply my Simple kind to skin, rich moisturiser all over my face but especially to my nose where I got my nose pierced as it is really dry at the moment. If you want me to do a post about my nose piercing, comment at the end! Then I apply some moisturiser also to my lips, and use the Cherry Carmex moisturising lip balm. Which I have been using for just under a month and it is brilliant!


Now to the make-up! First is my foundation, which is the MAC studio fix fluid in shade NW10. I apply this all over my face with my damp Real techniques beauty blender. Next is concealer and of course it is the Collection lasting perfection concealer in the shade fair. I use this to hide the bags under my eyes, cover and spots and to correct my eyebrows, which is the next stage. I use the Miss Sporty studio eyebrow kit in the shade medium brown. I have really light brows so the before and after photos make me laugh, but I used the wax to create the shape and fill them in and then just apply some power on the top. To set them I use Rimmel London Brow this way, brow styling gel in clear.

Once they have set it's onto powder to set my entire face, and I used the Rimmel London Stay matte long lasting pressed powder in the shade transparent. I apply this on with a 'blush' brush which I got from Primark I think. Next is one of my favourite new products and that is the Benefit Hoola bronzer, to apply this I simply use the brush it came with to contour and use my Real Techniques blush brush to blend it out and apply it around to tops of my face. For highlight I have been using my Nars Illuminator in Copacabana, I don't use a lot but I apply with a tiny damp beauty blender to blend it out. However for my Cupids bow I just use the Highlight from my collection highlight and contour kit.

Next to my eyes, I simply apply my favourite mascara which is Maybelline NY lash sensational mascara in black of course. However before applying it onto my top lashes I do curl them, with an eyelash curler which I got my Tiger I think. And finally I set everything with my Avon makeup setting spray.


Now to the lipstick and I went with the one I have been wearing today and that is my Kylie Jenner Lip Kit, in the shade Candy K. I tend to where it to school as it is quite a simple colour, not to bright or too dark. Also because it stays on really well so I only have to re-apply it once I have eaten lunch, which is great! And this is the final look!


So that is what I tend to wear when I go to sixth form, in terms of make-up! I hope you guys have enjoyed this post and I will see you Sunday!

Post a Comment